OPI Washington DC Collection Fall/Winter 2016
The newest OPI collection is now available! Influenced by the hit show Scandal, some of falls hottest colors include:
- CIA (color is awesome)
- Inside the ISABELLEtway
- Pale to the Chief
- Squeaker of the House
Go to http://opi.com/color/collections/washington-dc#UB9dA8KFO28Hu8QH.97 for a look at the entire collection!
Come in to The Salon Professional Academy San Antonio for any nail service, take home your choice of OPI nail lacquer FREE! Call 210-560-8772 to make an appointment!
The fall season is upon us, which means cooler weather, rich colors, and new trends. Fall is the perfect time to make a change in your beauty routine. Here are some of the top trends in the beauty industry for fall 2016:
Fall Inspired Hair Color
- Pumpkin Spice-a mix of oranges, reds and copper
- Ronze -mix of copper red and bronze brown
- Bronde- for blondes who want to go dark, but not too dark
- Rose Gold Blonde
- Babylights-very fine strands of highlights to add dimension
- Eggplant-rich, deep almost purple color for dark hair
- Black eyeliner-smoky, smudgy lines
- Dark Lips (Modern Gothic)-Dark, rich colors on the lips, minimal eye makeup
- Glitter Accents-around the eyes, on the cheeks, or on the lips
The Salon Professional Academy of San Antonio can help you achieve one of these stunning fall trends. We can also train you for a career in the beauty industry to be a trendsetter. Call 210-560-8772 for an appointment with one of our students for an updated look or to speak with our admissions director for an updated career!